Climate Active Carbon Neutral Certification
Rachel Brdanovic and Jack Gill, registered Climate Active Consultants
Tandem Energy is a Climate Active certified organisation, achieving and maintaining certification since 2020.
Becoming carbon neutral is one of the greatest ways your business can reduce its environmental impact.
By becoming Climate Active carbon neutral, your efforts to combat climate change are recognised formally by the Federal Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources, along with the ability to promote yourself as such with the Climate Active trademark.
Tandem Energy’s staff are certified as Climate Active Registered Consultants for the Australia Climate Active Carbon Neutral Offset Standard (formally the National Carbon Offset Standard).
Our services includes:
- Technical assistance with your certification
- Assistance with preparing your carbon neutral certification and development of carbon inventory
- Emission baselining
- Data collection methodology
- Emission reduction strategy development
- Assistance with annual reporting and procurement of carbon offsets
Contact us to find out more